This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
so many of my old status updates are missing from facebook timeline and I hate it - help me?
03-24-2014, 10:48 AM
so many of my old status updates are missing from facebook timeline and I hate it - help me?
Too many of my status update is missing from my timeline and its strange, it was there earlier, now I don't understand where it gone?

The page was fully loaded. I reload it multiple times and signed out and signed in again and again but I noticed that not all of my status updates show up...I was expecting them all to be there. Did FB just arbitrarily decide what to leave in and what to delete? The missing ones are from 2011 and 2010, I switched to timeline 4 months ago and at that time they were showing up, but not now, why why why?.

I am feeling crying those updates were special fb can't do this to me
help me pls how do I bring my status updates back

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:54 AM

Please get a life you sad individual. go outside and meet some real people.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:03 AM

You need to learn not to put so much stock into Facebook. Crying over a deleted Facebook status update? Grow a pair.
03-24-2014, 11:13 AM

I know how you feel, I hate facebook too, full of petty people stressing about unimportant lame stuff.