This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i Include a message in a friend request on facebook?
03-24-2014, 10:49 AM
How do i Include a message in a friend request on facebook?
Before Facebook updated when you went to send a friend request you could add a "personal message".

How can I include a message on a friend request now?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:58 AM

Facebook is an excellent way to keep in touch with friends, coworkers and family members. Sometimes, however, you don't want the world to see what you have to say or what you have to share. Instead of writing on a Facebook friend's wall, send him a private message, similar to an email, to keep your conversation personal and private.

Difficulty:EasyInstructions

Open your Internet browser and type http://www.Facebook.com. Sign in to your Facebook account with your email address and password.

Choose the Facebook friend you would like to message. Click on her profile.

Click the "message" button in the upper right corner of the screen. The screen will change and a small pop-up will appear. The pop-up will default to being addressed to the person whose picture was selected.

Type your message in the large message box beneath the subject line. You also have the option of attaching a file or picture to the message.

Click "Send" when you have completed your message. Your private message has now been delivered to your Facebook friend. Nobody else on Facebook will be able to see the message you have sent.

Read more: How to Send a Private Facebook Message | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4968487_send-pri...z1bS837HUy

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:02 AM

After add friend request you will find message button through this you can message that person.