This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ps3 error 8001050f when i try to play games PLEASE HELP?
03-24-2014, 10:49 AM
ps3 error 8001050f when i try to play games PLEASE HELP?
so today i got cod mw2, i felt all giddy i played a little and decided to give it a break, i come back after setting up my cousins computer and playing mw2 at his house to play some at home, unfortunatly when i try to play it says Regestration of the trophy information could not be completed the game will quit. ( 8001050F) so i delete my game files and re update, but it did nothing ! plus my trophies are now deleted, Sony you better fix this shit NOW!!! or you better give my money back, for now i will play my xbox 360 and sony will have to drag me back as a customer, SONY FIX THIS SHIT! further more when i try to log on to psn the same shit happens 8001050F, i think this stands for 8001050Fuck sony. IT seems my friends dont have that problem, is this becuase of thier ps3 model or what???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:55 AM

me and my friend both are having the same problem. its just temporary for some reason psn is down not really sure why but it will be fixed soon im sure

edit: just found out why its because sony is doing some upgrading to the psn and they needed to shut the network down temporarily

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:03 AM

Sony's doing some upgrades to playstation and will be shutting down the playstation network temporarily so users won't be on the servers and they can use their internet speed and server space to its full capabilities, don't ask why, i don't know, any reason for this would just be guesses
03-24-2014, 11:09 AM

It`s like that for everybody all over the world. They are suppose to be working on the problem and it should all be ok soon. But nobody seems to know how soon... The weird thing is even people who were not connected to the Playstation network has the problem... It`s very strange...
03-24-2014, 11:16 AM

http://twitter.com/SonyPlaystation
03-24-2014, 11:19 AM

PSN is temporaroly down i'll get back to you when it is fixed.
03-24-2014, 11:20 AM

PSN is down there working on it. dont play any games just yet because i lost all my trophys. something is wrong with playstation any game u stick in u will lose your trophys. Thats what happen to mine and alot of other people on yahoo
03-24-2014, 11:27 AM

yeah it's happening to every one. sony is working on its servers.
03-24-2014, 11:33 AM

Don't really have an answer. I'm just not connected to the internet. How can that affect me???????? I can't play Dante's Inferno, I just bought it today and I get this sh*t. This hasn't happened in the 4 years I've had PS3......
03-24-2014, 11:41 AM

its happening to me and everyone else it there fixing it now
just wait