This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If I temporarily deactivate my Facebook account, will my boyfriend's account still show that he ....?
03-24-2014, 10:50 AM
If I temporarily deactivate my Facebook account, will my boyfriend's account still show that he ....?
If I temporarily deactivate my Facebook account, will my boyfriend's account still show that he is in a relationship with ME, or will it just change to "in a relationship" since my account was technically not exist during that time period ? I don't want it to say he is single since I delete my account because girls might hit on him and ask questions and all that stupid stuff.

And my second question is, when I reactivate, will it go back to showing we are in a relationship together, or will I have to reselect him ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:54 AM

Yes it will. But it will appear in black not blue and there won't be a profile pic next to your name, it'll just be a siloet

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:04 AM

No, on his Facebook account his relationship status should still show your name but when people try to click on it, it would say the account is unavailable, or something like that. Sorry.