This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you access facebook on your ipod touch if it's blocked on the server? ?
03-24-2014, 10:50 AM
How do you access facebook on your ipod touch if it's blocked on the server? ?
i've already tried vtunnel, but the facebook page doesn't load up. and also i downloaded the facebook app, and for some odd reason the app won't connect, but my internet does work.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:51 AM

you don't

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:52 AM

try kproxy.com
03-24-2014, 11:02 AM

well you have to be paying for inter net on it if its a i phone touch thing but not a ipod
03-24-2014, 11:04 AM

you dont
03-24-2014, 11:13 AM

If you connect through a cable modem, you could try restarting it. Take all of the cords out of your modem, un-plug it, un-plug your router and then wait for a few minutes. Restart it.

Delete the Facebook app and access it manually through the Yahoo app. You can go to pretty much any internet site through it, it works for me!
03-24-2014, 11:16 AM

If something is blocked on the server, it is damn near impossible to get access to it, if you can even get it at all. Don't put too much energy into this, there are some things that are out of your control. You must be at a school or work or some place like that where it would be blocked. Good luck!
03-24-2014, 11:24 AM

YOur complicating Your life!

Go on setting , WiFi And Go Connect to sever then Type YOur Internet Pass word If YOu don't have it You can call Your Internet company and ask. then GO on safari And Type Google The on the main google page, type FACEBOOK sign in Then You are thier