This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook error problem?? Is it really down for maintenance?
10-15-2012, 08:00 PM
Facebook error problem?? Is it really down for maintenance?
I tried logging in to facebook a few times and I got this error saying "The website encountered an error while retreiving https://www.facebook.com/login.php?login_attempt=1. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly." I tried logging in from my phone and it says "Error 1 : FBAPIErrorDomain". I even cleared cookies and reset page thinking that might helped. And my friends had no problem log in to their account. I've made a report to Facebook but still no reply.

Does anyone had the same issue? Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:08 PM

I just logged in, so I guess it's just you. I'd say give it some time, try logging in, in like half hour or so and see if it allows you to.

Ads

im having the same Issue. i think its down for some maitence or somethign and they are doing it in parts maybe

I have the same error, I have already 2 hrs try to,I sing in with my daughter and it work, with my husband work too, I change computer and my still no work, my Iphone no work in safari, just work in Iphone puffin browser. No even facebook messages for Iphone works. Guess have to wait till tomorrow

I am still the same and yes I stay log in in puffin but because I never log off from that browser, any other browser that i am log off give me error server 500. so, just stay log on on any other browser that you already log in.

hey iam not the only one i thought i was but by reading that you alos having trouble too. i am also seeing strange errors page just hour ago. i think something wrong with facebook . i had send a report e mail to them but they havent wrote me back yet. sound strange is it that . i guest we have wait see what hapen if later today if still not working i guest to wait tomarrow if i get a message back from facebook.

I have exactly the same issue, been trying for hours.
This sucks.

It's not your problem, it's facebook's problem, and unless you complain (which I tried to and it won't let me do) we are screwed.

i have a lot of problems with Facebook. i am using yotive.com now, much better

Have the same problem but still no go.... The weird thing is that a friend of mine can log in from my computer without a problem!!!

It's also happening to me.

I've had same issue happen since last night. I have tried everything possible to fix it however I haven't been able to. I also reported this problem to FB. I hope they fix it soon as I would not want all my pictures and info to remain on there if this problem becomes permanent.