This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i love her but i cant talk to her?
03-24-2014, 10:51 AM
i love her but i cant talk to her?
so.. i met this girl almost an year ago within 1 week we got a little close i started loving my life, i had her with me whatever the circumstances were she made me happy we shared everything from our lives problems and whatever then slowly we started ignorin' each other . i discovered that i was in love with her.. i didn't talk to her for 6 goddamn months i miss her so fuckin' much.. PLEASE HELP ME !

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:57 AM

You got to talk to her, if its bugging you. Then if she doesnt want to know, then at least you can move on. If she does want to know .. then its all good Big Grin

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:04 AM

If you do not tell her about your feeling and your intention about her, other will take the chance.
03-24-2014, 11:06 AM

Dear Somal, I can understand your problem. But you really did 2 mistakes.
1. You never proposed her.
2. From 6 months you aren't talking with her.
I think she was also in love with you because when girls gives importance to someone means she has some feelings towards the person. She might be in love that's why ignored you because you didn't proposed her. But now also you do have time. If you have her mobile number or if she has any social media account then try to make her understand about the situation and propose her as soon as possible. Be positive and be strong ,you will be successful. Don't waste any more time. All the best.