This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i create a group on facebook?
03-24-2014, 10:52 AM
how do i create a group on facebook?
me an my mates were jus wondering how2 make a group on facebook 2 oganize a party as its the easiest way 2 sort i out bt we dont know how lol
please could u giv me an idiots guide 2 do it (basically step-by-step guide of how 2 ceate 1)
all help appreciated cheers
dave xox

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:57 AM

first go to the small icon on your bar at the bottom of your screen and click on the blue and gray icon with the two people on it.

then, it should show you a list of groups that you are a part of, as well as groups friends have joined in recent days.

then, in the upper right hand corner of the fb screen, and the button to click should say "create a new group" and click on that

then, from there, it should tell you what to do and how to do it. and thats how you create a group on fb! enjoy! cheers!

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:00 AM

on the bottom left of your screen (where it says applications) there will be a small picture of two blue people that says groups when you scroll over it.
click on this.
then on the top right of your screen it will say "create new group"
click on this then follow the on-screen instructions
Smile
03-24-2014, 11:08 AM

Lol, don't worry. You ain't that dumb. Lol, I use to wonder how to make groups. Lol.

1) Login in your facebook.

2) Go to your facebook profile

3) You should see your profile picture...next to it, there's Wall, Info, Photo and etc. Click the Info

4) See list of facebook groups you joined? Click it and see ontop ..it says "Create a New Group"

5) Click it and edit the name of group, picture, description and set it to public or private if you want to.

6) There you go and NO, you are not dumb Lol.