This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what to do if im loosing my best friend?
03-24-2014, 10:52 AM
what to do if im loosing my best friend?
things have been abit rough , in the holidays I cought my best friends boyfriend cheating on her , I told her , and she didn't really care , I even took a video .... be both have boyfriends ... I always make plans with her but she never has time , shes always with him ... what must I do..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:55 AM

Honey proves love is blind. Sad but true friends come and go, Wait and see if she comes back. Appears she doesn't care if he cheats on her. I would say the guy knows he can use her and she wont say anything, It's on her and not you. Looks like at this point she isn't listening to you.

what must I do.. Maybe nothing at this point and see what happens.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:00 AM

I'd say your friend is blinded right now. I have to say that love is blind but people would hate when their love cheat on them. Let me tell you this one that is blinded by love won't ever listen to you.
If that guy be a asshole and end up using her she will get to her senses and finally understand what it is to love.
03-24-2014, 11:10 AM

just let it go and don't try to repair the friendship because it never works, i lost one of my best friends 5 years ago and it still crosses my mind sometimes, sometimes i still wish we were best buds but i came to the realization that its never going to happen again, i do check his facebook sometimes and it seems like he's found a new bestie,

we would hangout before school. between classes, at lunch, after school, sleep overs during the weekend etc. . basically , inseparable.