This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is what I did to this guy really cruel and mean?
03-24-2014, 11:00 AM

Then why did you lie to him!? Women can be so illogical and stupid

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:06 AM

I would delete him

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:10 AM

Not at all, i would of said "oh i thought you were someone else sorry!" And still requested to be friends. And haha what the person said on top.. I dont know how old ya'll are but what if its his dad or uncle or something haha
03-24-2014, 11:20 AM

I don't think you should have led the creepy guy on like that, you should of just said he was interesting and left it at that. But hey, now you have your crush on facebook, and for the creepy guy, just keep ignoring him, eventually he will get the hint Wink But for the future, just don't lead on guys that you don't like because they might end up getting hurt :o Good luck! Smile
03-24-2014, 11:23 AM

As far as I know, someone that age who for some reason trying to get close to someone much younger than himself is way much creepy, also I think he wasn&#x27;t all emotional about this thing he thought you guys have, so don&#x27;t worry he can get over it
03-24-2014, 11:29 AM

Actually,while I don't disagree with you,I find the fact that you used and lied to this fifty year old man for your personal gain to be creepy.
03-24-2014, 11:32 AM

block him or something