This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Firefox 6.0.2 Problems?
03-24-2014, 10:53 AM
Firefox 6.0.2 Problems?
I've been experiencing a couple problems with the most recent update of firefox. One is a problem with playing some facebook apps(mainly the ones that use adobe flash and/or java). What would happen is that the apps would either not show any images/you are unable to play or adobe flash would crash. The second problem is bookmarks related. I would export and import my bookmarks from time to time as a form of backup and update. The problem?
http://www.imageupload.org/?d=304B405A1
What even causes this and is there any way for me to fix this without having to re-bookmark every single "corrupted" bookmark?
And is anyone else experiencing problems with certain facebook apps when playing on firefox 6.0.2(Ones I am experiencing problems with are: Braaaaains, Monster Galaxy, and Miscrits: World of Adventure). Is there something I can do about this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:55 AM

I don't know about Facebook apps, but I've been having problems with slide-shows and posting to some forums in this version of Firefox. And the All You Grocery Circular Roundup won't work in it at all, at least for me. Usually switching to either Chrome or IE solves the issue. (And also, I tried to run the Yahoo spell checker on this post and it would not run. This did not happen in the last version). I don't know what to tell you about the bookmarks, except to suggest adding and saving them in a browser you know is not corrupted, and then exporting them exclusively from that browser in the future.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply