This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm confused and love her?
03-24-2014, 10:55 AM
I'm confused and love her?
There's this girl I've known for three years now and we talked over Facebook when we met and she was into me and we went out for less then a day the. I broke up with her for another girl and then about a year after I became best friends with her and then ended out going out with her again but she broke up with me a day after because she said I didn't really talk to her and I wouldn't hug her then after maybe another year or a few months we went out again then she said she broke up with me cuz people kept telling her she went out with wired people and would call her a slut and what not so then we went out again on Halloween and broke up in a day or two...and she told me the only time she really liked me was the first time we went out and all the other times she just liked me and she says I'm cute and I have a sexy voice but I have always had a felling in my heart for her and I think I love her....does she love me back or like me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:59 AM

It just sounds like she doesn't want to date then. Sounds like that wasn't her true reason for it though.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply