This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i share my facebook page?
10-15-2012, 08:00 PM
How can i share my facebook page?
anyone have ideas on how i can spread my facebook page? 10 points for best answer, this is the link guys: https://www.facebook.com/pages/I-Love-To...610?ref=hl

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:09 PM

Link your Twitter account to your Facebook fan page and automatically post your Facebook content to Twitter.

Use share button
The Share button is all over Facebook and is a very handy feature. It only works for sharing on your personal profile. So periodically go to your fan page, scroll toward the bottom left column and click the “Share+” button. Add a compelling comment along the lines of exciting news, recent changes, special incentives, etc., happening on your fan page and invite your friends to join if they haven’t already.
tag your page
As long as you’re a fan of your own fan page, you can “@ tag” it on your own personal profile wall. From time to time, you can let your friends know about something happening on your fan page by writing a personal status update that includes tagging your fan page with an @ tag. Simply start typing the “@” symbol and the first few letters of your fan page name (this works whether you have your username registered or not), and it will appear from a drop-down menu to select. This then makes it a nice, subtle hyperlink that your friends can choose to click on.

A subtle way to gain more visibility for your fan page is to add an @ tag for your fan page when writing on your friends’ walls as a way to sign off.

As with adding your fan page @ tag to posts you make on your friends’ walls, you could equally use the same technique when posting on other fan pages

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply