This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
One night stand lead to attachement?
03-24-2014, 10:55 AM
One night stand lead to attachement?
This guy I slept with over a yr ago seems a little obsessed with me. I remember telling him I'm not like that and one night one thing led to another and well I made mistake, I never sleep with anyone unless in a relationship. But I been in a relationship for 10 mnths now and we go to same college. This guy always asks me if I'm still with him every time he sees me every weekend. I tell him yeah and I'm n love. Theres been times he's texted me to hang out I would tell him look I'm with my bf and when I'm in a relationship I don't cheat video stay commited but this guy can't seem to let me go, how come ? He always states on fb or Twitter he loves women and he's not looking for a relationship but it seems like he always stares at me at party's or between classes I don't give him attention nothing and the other day he texted me hey" I ignored him I just regret ever doing any thing with him, mind u yes I'm gorgeous girl I'm not conceited tho

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:03 AM

Just ignore him and eventually he'll give up.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:05 AM

He doesn't seem OBSESSED, he seems like an ass who still likes you, just ignore him if all he's doing is texting you (or maybe block him) and looking at you. He just wants to have sex with you again. If he gets to the point of stalking you then call the police of something. It's not that complicated really, it happens a lot. People interact and its bound to happen that one of them will get attached.
03-24-2014, 11:14 AM

one night stand leading to attachement happens all the time..... stay away from overromantic types like him and youll be fine