This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Idk what to do.....? School, and rude people?
03-24-2014, 10:56 AM
Idk what to do.....? School, and rude people?
Well it all started when me and my ex best friend stopped being friends. She told everyone that i wasn't a good friend and that no one would trust me. And now like all the girls at my school hate me. I'm doing cyber school.... Not for that reason though. I want to get anyway from that school since i no longer go there but nobody ever leaves me alone. Somebody always has to randomly start something about me... And when someone does everyone else jumps in. Idk why alot of the girls hate me at my old school. They are filled with drama anyway so i never bothered with them. Yesterday on twitter, all these girls attacked me to trying to be embaress me and say mean things. It was really rude... What can i do? I don't have that many friends anymore and i try to make friends but i don't want any friends from my old school. Idk how i can make friends.... People don't think i have friends either since i don't hang out with anybody from there.. But like i said, i have a few friends i hang out with but not from that school. All these girls hate me and they make me look so bad. What can i do? This stuff never goes away for me....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:00 AM

First thing first never be bullied into being kicked out of your school there's been a lot of times that I've wanted to leave my school until I found my over friend. Try and make new friends and ignore them when they be rude and lie about you just smile to them. It hurts the bully much more it hurts you. When I went school I was also bullied a lot. I pretended I was sick all the time so I couldn't go school. I regret doing that. I do understand that it is hard to make friends sometimes and sometimes in this situation you can't but you need to stand up to them. Yes it sounds very hard but trust me it is easier then most people think. Smile the best thing to do is smile at them they are trying to make you hurt so if you show that you are not hurt by it they will eventually let it go

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply