This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I got a question about Twitter?
03-24-2014, 10:56 AM
I got a question about Twitter?
Okay so i had before but only cause my friend made me feel bad for her cause she had no one so i had an account..But see i never really learned how to use Tiwtter,, and i no that sounds stupid but its me..so deal with it
soo Im just wondering how do I use twitter?

and dont make funn of me, You make fun of me and you will get pay back..*I know connections, ight?* Im joking, but yeah dont make fun of me for not knowing how to use it, okay its not my fault i was born half retarted, so yeah.

Just wondering how to use Twitter?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:04 AM

I've only made an account on Twitter and tried it once, but it seems like all you do is post an update of what you're doing at the moment, and anyone can see it and comment about it. That's pretty much it...

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:06 AM

Twitter is fairly simple to use but it could be improved. Here's a quick guide.

FOLLOWING
-- To search about a topic that interests you, use the box in the right panel on your Home page.
-- Look out for trending topics in the right panel on your Home page.
-- If you find someone interesting on Twitter, you can visit their page and click on 'Follow'.
-- All tweets you follow are streamed on your Home page.
-- The last 36 accounts you followed are displayed on your Profile page.

TWEETING
-- Write tweets using the box at the top of your Home page. Your tweets have to be short, 140 characters max.
-- To tweet to a user, prefix their name with @ for example @SepBlatter
-- To tweet on a topic, prefix the topic (one word) with # for example #WorldCup2010.
-- You can retweet someone else's tweet, so that all your followers see it too. Hover over it, and click on Retweet.
-- Use http://bit.ly to shorten any URLs you use.
-- Your own tweets are displayed on your Profile page.

ALTERNATIVE INTERFACES
Because Twitter isn't perfect, many alternative Twitter interfaces have been created such as TweetDeck, twhirl, Tweetree and Tweetvisor. I recommend Tweetvisor. http://tweetvisor.com

That should get you started. Good luck, and have fun.