This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to free advertise my facebook page?
03-24-2014, 10:57 AM
how to free advertise my facebook page?
how can i advertise my facebook page for free https://www.facebook.com/merejokes

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:59 AM

Check out the google search engine....

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:06 AM

first, really know what your page is about. then go to some reputed site that advertises such topics....login and advertise.
or you can make videos, upload them on YouTube through your channel and on the description write the summary followed by the name of your facebook page. that's what I do. I upload video game walkthroughs and then I write the name of my Facebook page in the description. hope this helps
03-24-2014, 11:13 AM

you post the link on it thats done....
03-24-2014, 11:15 AM

You cant get premium advertisements for free...If your ready to spam Read on

Message similar fb pages about your page requesting them to advertise
post about your page in popular

you can promote it through status's, ask your friends to promote it, or other groups, if it is relevent. If you like, i will promote it on mine! Or you could make a youtube video about it, and stick that online? With a link in the information so people know where to find it?

Cross-Promote
Simply looking at the stats on your Facebook posts will show you that to promote your content, you cannot rely on Facebook alone. That’s why you have to find ways to draw viewers to your page from other sources. Did you post a Q & A video to your Facebook page that few people are seeing? Cross-promote it on your Twitter account. Are you asking for fan feedback? Link to the post at the end of a new blog post. Look for ways to cross-promote your content from your other sources online.

Mention Other Fan Pages
Use the Facebook @mention feature to grab the attention of other page owners and their followers. As an added bonus, highlighting other pages will also earn you goodwill from their owners, building community. The stronger your online community, the more you stand to benefit from unsolicited mentions on their pages, feedback, etc. [Add other examples of how will benefit?]

Share Quality Content
Even though sharing quality content may seem like a given, it is the single most important factor in building your Facebook fan base. When you share content that your fans find compelling, they’ll be more likely to share it with their friends, expanding your reach. What’s more, when you share quality content, your fans will be more likely to engage, strengthening your page’s power for influence.
03-24-2014, 11:20 AM

tag your friend, invite your friends and friends friends to make your page popular and always post that thing that people want to see !!