This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The profits in stock market are not real profits.But many muslims are involved in such transactions . Why?
03-24-2014, 10:57 AM
The profits in stock market are not real profits.But many muslims are involved in such transactions . Why?
"Remember, the profits in stock market are not real profits. It is only that fluctuations in prices over your period of holdings that give you an opportunity to earn. But many times these fluctuations are the result of manipulation by certain people and that way it is not only like gambling but also earned through unfair means. "
"Dealings with the stock market are forbidden to all Muslims. It is a form of gambling, in that you are risking your money on the hope that you will show a profit at the end of the day."
C/O, http://www.facebook.com/#!/iGCSE.Senior.....Kabir.Sir

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:06 AM

Your definition of the stock market is flawed at best.

The stock market is not gambling. Successful people don't gamble. In fact, risk control is their main job. Fluctuations as manipulation may be somewhat true of very small companies.... but most companies can't be "manipulated" more that a few seconds...... it's really a none issue. "Hope" is not a word used by good traders or investors. "Hope" implies luck.... success in stocks is skill.... which can take years to perfect. To say they're not real profits..... shows you have no clue.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:10 AM

The opinion you quote is just that: an opinion. Not a "fact."
03-24-2014, 11:18 AM

Hello my friend, I want to tell you the best way to get out of debt is to try this website here, TRUST ME IT REALLY DOES WORK. http://safemarkettrends.com/

Good luck with this.

Cheers