This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why can't post or comment on other facebook pages?
10-15-2012, 08:00 PM
Why can't post or comment on other facebook pages?
So i recently made a facebook page. i was told do you "share for shares" so i could get more likes for my page. i found this one page i liked and tried to do a share for share. But then this came up "You've been blocked from using this feature, because you made posts on Facebook Pages that have been reported as spam" then i was like whatever, i'll try adding a picture with my post, so i did that then it worked. but when i did a share for share on this page, they told me they were done with the s4s, so then i wanted to comment, "done too" but it said "You've been blocked from using this feature, because you made posts on Facebook Pages that have been reported as spam" AGAIN!! and its really annoying and i was wondering if anyone knew how to fix it. i tried restarting the page, still came up, then i restarted my computer but the thing still came up. anyone know how to fix this??!! I REALLY WANT SOME HELP!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:09 PM

This happens when you post more on others wall in bulk. And once your activity found in access on posting new comment or writing on other wall facebook will notify you about that particular feature to be disabled temporarily.
So access of activity when limited the normal features will roll back and will be available once again.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply