This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it wrong that my role model is a stranger I found on instagram?
03-24-2014, 10:58 AM
Is it wrong that my role model is a stranger I found on instagram?
I found this girl on instagram and she's literally perfect, yet she's relatable because she's not a celebrity or tumblr famous or anything. She's a popular girl from a wealthy part of California, cheer captain for her school and naturally the prettiest person I've ever seen. This isn't why she's my role model though- it's because even though you would expect her to be a bit of a brat from the description above, she isn't fake, she encourages people, speaks to anyone out of kindness not for attention, doesn't drink or smoke, and stays positive and healthy. She's also around my age- a year older. I found her on Facebook, twitter, ask.fm and on vine after that, but she has no idea of my existence, no relation to anyone I know, and lives in a different country. She's a total stranger who I try to take after and even ask her anonymous questions on ask.fm. I'm not a lesbian and I'm not crazy, but I just want to be like her so much! Is that weird? Does anyone else do that? It's not stalking is it, if people do that to celebrities?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:04 AM

weird question

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:11 AM

It's good to have positive idols and hopefully it's for a better stronger you not ***** jokes and lazy attitudes
03-24-2014, 11:17 AM

Its not weird. And I don&#x27;t consider you a stalker just because you found a person you admire through social media. She sounds like more of a role model than alot of these celebrities that people consider so high and mighty. Anyway, your okay. Its great that you admire a girl with qualities that you described as hers. The fact that you aspire to be more like her shows that apart of you already shares the traits she has. Its like your hidden passions that you will soon learn to express. Just continue to surround yourself with positive influences weather you know them personally or not. Wink
03-24-2014, 11:25 AM

Omg! I found this girl on Instagram once, and she was PERFECT. I wanted to be her so bad. Like no lesbo haha but I loved her and she was gorgeous, so I followed her on twitter, vine, keek, and this other app I had a while ago I forget the name of it. She wasn&#x27;t really famous but she was kinda Instagram famous and she got soooo much hate she ended up deleting all of her social media accounts and I was actually pretty sad haha but yeah don&#x27;t worry about it I&#x27;m sure we&#x27;re not alone xD