This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Teens can you believe that facebook is going public tomorrow morning?
03-24-2014, 10:58 AM
Teens can you believe that facebook is going public tomorrow morning?
and people are going to be buying facebook stock left in right and they are starting at $25.00 a share and they may end at $100.00 a share.

BQ: Would you invest in facebook if you had the money?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:00 AM

I'd love to punch the person in the face that thought of that stupid idea.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:02 AM

Its not a stupid idea at all and wont affect your user experience in any sort of negative way, in fact it will help Facebook by having access to capital. Please inform yourself before getting all dramatic about it.
03-24-2014, 11:06 AM

How is it stupid u can make alot of money off fb stock its actually a brillant idea. I have money but dont wanna take in any risk thats like gambling lol
03-24-2014, 11:08 AM

I do think it's a great idea, but even if I did have the extra money to throw around, I wouldn't invest in facebook because I'm naturally not a risk taker. I'd rather put it in a savings account. Personally, I feel that facebook isn't the 'big bang' it once was. I mean, the majority of the facebookers are older people. (I stand to be corrected though). People are looking for something new and fresh ~ like Twitter. The same way that people sort of switched/migrated from MySpace to Facebook ~ I'd say the same transition is slowly but surely happening from Facebook towards Twitter. So yeah, those would be my reasons not to invest. But then again, I'm forever looking for reasons not to do something lol
03-24-2014, 11:13 AM

I can believe it.

Facebook sucks.

BQ: I think I would, sounds like it would make a fair amount of money.
03-24-2014, 11:16 AM

Facebook sucks aha

BQ: No..