This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to convince petco to let me buy an armadillo from them?
10-15-2012, 08:00 PM
How to convince petco to let me buy an armadillo from them?
My friend got an armadillo from petco, and he even showed me the receipt threw Facebook, and then I called them and they said they have no armadillos, and I told them I would not ruin there black market scheme, but they still refused to sell me an armadillo, I just want to get and armadillo since they'd eat only bugs and I have a bug infestation and can't afford one of those people who spray bugs with poison, I don't even have Internet, I'm at McDonalds, I have the money together

Ads

Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:09 PM

Your friend might be sending you on a blank mission.

Ads

Find all posts by this user

PetCo does not sell armadillos, and they are likely not involved in any black market scheme. Sorry, but you can't get an armadillo from PetCo.

I don't even know where to start. Most states in the U.S. have summer form of restrictions on owning an armadillo, either it is completely illegal, or some form of permitting is required. Because either they are an invasive species there, they are concerned they will become an invasive species there, &/or they are worried because armadillos have been proven to cary the bacteria that cause leprosy.

And I have never seem petco sell anything remotely controversial or exotic. Are you sure your friend didn't buy an armadillo lizard? I've seen those at petco before.