This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help! I'll answer yours?
03-24-2014, 10:58 AM
Help! I'll answer yours?
Long story short, my ex and I went on a trip together a week 1/2 ago with us 2, and then 2 other couples.
Everything seemed completely fine and I thought he enjoyed it there.
We were being low-key flirty

I posted a picture of us on Facebook, he told me he didn't mind it, and my old roommate texted me about it.
Well my old roommate texted me "so you guys are basically back together! Smile" and my ex saw it and read it out loud
I got really embarrassed and went to go grab my phone and he goes "why are you getting so embarrassed? you know I don't care.."

Fast forward to last Saturday night, when my ex came over to my new dorm to hang out.
We smoked (hold the judging), and I didn't want him to drive home after smoking, and so I kept trying to get him to sleep over (I asked about like 20 times… I know, annoying)

When I walked him to his car, I tried giving him a kiss on the cheek goodbye (like I usually would), and I could tell he was really annoyed, and so he was like "we're not dating" and it turned into this huge argument where he said "I don't have a desire to date you right now", while I brought up the fact that he went on a trip with me.

We haven't talked since last Saturday night.
I texted him Wednesday and he never responded. He deleted me off Snapchat (real mature), but kept me on Facebook and Instagram.

Why would he say that he didn't care if someone assumed we were together, but then turn around not even a week later and say "we're not dating" and all that stuff??

(starting next week, we're going to be playing in the same soccer league once a week for 12 weeks… So we're going to have to talk sometime)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:04 AM

How is "I'll Answer Yours" a question? I think he has dumped you.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:12 AM

I would talk to him about (in person) and tell him that you didn't mean it in the way that he perceived it. He's probably just hurt because he took it the wrong way and if you talk to him about I'm sure you two will be fine.
Good luck Tongue
03-24-2014, 11:17 AM

Hunny, he duped you, don't let him see that your confused and let him that the talking if he wants to talk.
03-24-2014, 11:19 AM

Wow, you really don't listen to him, do you? He doesn't care if people thing you are together or not, it's not a big deal and apparently, he isn't dating anyone so it really, doesn't matter what others think. He doesn't want to date you at the moment, he has some feelings, that is true. He probably always will. That doesn't mean he is going to be ruled by them. He is using his head. You don't say why you two broke up? That could very well be playing a key role into why he doesn't want to start dating you again. Without talking to him, we can never know but something is stopping him. He knows for whatever reason that you to shouldn't be together at this time.
03-24-2014, 11:24 AM

Jealousy is very often, if not always very annoying in a recent relationship. It's also something men have this thing of being a "Macho", in particular with latin men. I don't want to declare that it's bad, but sometimes it is being exaggerated. There must be trust and respect in between the couple. If there is no respect or very little your relationship will and can't be healthy and therefore you'll will have lots of quarrels.
Younger couples are eager to get their hands on your phone and check and see what your communication has been with whom, what and for how long. This is the worst, which happens all the time and it is an intrusion in your privacy. You'll have to work it out very carefully and respectful, showing that you have respect for him.