This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friends and family pay to much attention to my eating habits?
03-24-2014, 10:58 AM
My friends and family pay to much attention to my eating habits?
well basically i reallllyyyy want to lose weight i tried some things and nothing worked. So i decided to change calorie consumption. So far ive lost like 2 pounds but in only one week so im kinda disappointing but whatever im only eating 500 i like to eat less though i skip lunch and only eat half of dinner. eat fruit and veg when i get hungry use caffeine to suppress my appetite ive looked all over the internet getting tips on how to lose weight quick i exercise for 2 hours each night and ive gradually pushed food away no pop only certain teas and lots and lots of water to fill me up. And when ever food is offered i tell the person offering it i dont want it at lunch i poke at my food a lil bit then get rid of my tray. I hate force eating because i feel like ive eaten a million calories after it.i also told my mom i needed new pants because the ones im wearing are to big. She goes "ive noticed you've barely eaten recently." Ugh! also my friends were talking about how i "dont eat lunch that much anymore" Ive only been on this diet for a week and all i've gotten is shit on how i eat. How do i get them alll off my back. Its so irritating most of my family has grown up fat not trying to be rude but i dont want to be like that. What should i do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:07 AM

You are not losing weight because you are not enough calories.

Go on my fitness pal and track what you eat and eat 1200 calories a day, and if you are exercising that much you may need to eat more.

You can eat better and cut out junk food but your body needs more than 500 calories a day.

As for your friends and family they are probably worries about you which is why they are asking and making comments to you.

Take it from someone who has struggled with their weight for a long long time...

You will not lose weight unless you are eating and eating healthy and exercising.. 500 calories is not enough...

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:08 AM

Trust me I know how you feel. I&#x27;m 17 an trying to lose weight. But trust me DO NOT try and lose it &quot;quick&quot;. It&#x27;s not healthy. If you have a phone go to the App Store and look for a weight loss app. There&#x27;s a few that I&#x27;ve tried that have you put in your weight, age, height, etc and your desired weight and the date you want it off by. It&#x27;ll have you track your exercise and calories. DO NOT only eat 500 calories. It&#x27;s not good to do that all the time. My mom and I are trying out this thing where we fast 2-3 days a week (like Monday, Wednesday, and Friday or Tuesday and thursday). On the days we fast we only take in 500 calories. The rest of the days, we eat normally. Obviously you don&#x27;t want to pig out on your &quot;off days&quot;. Maybe try that. It works really well! When I did it over the summer people noticed I lost some weight and my eating habits were better. It&#x27;s called the 5:2 diet. Check it out. I promise you won&#x27;t regret it. They have a Facebook page! Good luck! Xoxo