This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
EBay and Flappy Bird Question please help?
03-24-2014, 10:58 AM
EBay and Flappy Bird Question please help?
Ok, so I keep seeing people on Facebook selling thier phones for thousands of dollars. So decide to check out eBay.
There is a iPhone 4s with Flappy bird installed starting at $9,000.00 the highest bid right now is at $60,000.
My question is are people joking and throwing numbers? Say someone bids $90,000 and they win will there card get charge for it or will you have to confirm purchase. I'm just thinkin maybe people are throwing numbers playing around.
Please help.
Thank you Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:00 AM

I wouldn't say they're joking, because if they were, then they're a bunch of muppets, but then again they must be pretty stupid to pay, $60,000 for an Iphone 4 s with Flappy Birds installed on it, but i'd sill have to say they're serious. I mean really serious; if they're paying that much, then they must really want an Iphone 4 s with Flappy Birds.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:03 AM

Some people are buying them for ridiculous prices, but the ones for like 30,000+ wouldn't get paid for. It's just people doing bids with no intention of paying.
03-24-2014, 11:12 AM

Personally I think it's someone trying to start a market for these kind of products, get people hyped up and then sell one at a more reasonable price. Some idiot might actually think hmm that's not a bad price
03-24-2014, 11:21 AM

Member Id: v***z ( 7 ) Not a registered user
v***z ( 7 ) Not a registered user
v***z ( 7 ) Not a registered user
i***l ( 0 ) New eBay Member (less than 30 days)
r***- ( 0 ) New eBay Member (less than 30 days)
e***e ( 1 )
_***u ( 1 )

Those were some of the "buyers" for phones with flappy bird. As you can see one person bought three and has been kicked off. The others are low feedback buyers or likely just children playing around. I can pretty much guarantee you that none of the buyers are getting paid. The prices ranged from $650 to $10,000 on the ones I took this from.

NO ONE is really paying big money for flappy bird. You can still buy it for under three bucks from some sellers.
03-24-2014, 11:28 AM

Those people are not going to get it. It could be in a desperate attempt to get some cash. Also if you take a look the sellers have little to no feedback and anyone bidding on them have 0 feedback meaning they are gaming up the price with sock puppet accounts.
03-24-2014, 11:37 AM

Well obviously their cards wont be charged unless they click pay now... so I don't see where you are going with it but you can still get flappy bird btw check the video in the source
03-24-2014, 11:43 AM

I have created a blog for those who want to try Flappy Birds and can't find it online.
Give it a look: http://flappybirddownloadnowfree.blogspot.pt/