This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think I hate my friend?
03-24-2014, 10:58 AM
I think I hate my friend?
My friend is being really annoying lately and it has really started getting on my nerves recently. She has always got upset and offended by some things others have said, but lately it has been to an extreme level. She is one of those people who can dish it out, but she can't take it. What really got on my nerves the other day, was that she got twitter. I had been telling her for months how amazing it was, and how she should get it, but she only got it because this girl she is obsessed and always copies told her it is quite cool. That's another thing that annoys me. She only listens to people who she thinks are 'cool', and ignores her true friends.

Back to the twitter thing though, she tweeted me after I said:
"Welcome to twitter, it is amazing etc..." and she said "Haha, thanks, but I don't want any of my friends to have it because then they can't contact me", so I kind of feel as if she is saying "Hi thanks, but now I have twitter you can't stay so f*ck off".

She is also obsessed with designer stuff - and she is very spoilt. If you love a band and have been saving up for ages to see a concert, she will be the person who discovered them the day before the concert and will get her parents to buy a backstage V.I.P. ticket just to annoy you...

She will also always boast and show off and even though I am used to it, I can't help feeling slightly jealous at some of the things she has. I am quite well off - and whenever she seems proud to have £300 in her bank account I always need to bite my tongue because I know I have something like £10,000 in mine...yet it never gets me anywhere just being the person who never has anything, let alone anything new, and always wears the same high-street clothes all the time...

What should I do? I love her and she can be really funny and nice and great to hang around with, but sometimes she can just get really annoying and I am left wishing I was friends with other people instead...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:06 AM

We all go through this, if it real it will pass

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:07 AM

Well firstly if she was your true friend she wouldn't be ignoring you or telling you that she doesn't like having her friends on twitter just because she has it now. Seriously i would get pissed of if that happened to me too. Tongue You should have told her to unadd you on twitter if she had such a problem with it.
You should Talk to her and tell her whats bothering you that she is doing wrong, if she keeps on doing it, Stand up to her and tell her is pissing you off if the same thing goes on then hang out with some true friend that you know, or try making some new friends by talking to them.
Smile
trust me i have had worst lol Smile and similer that happened to you.