This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to delete my facebook, but i don't know if i can?
03-24-2014, 10:59 AM
I want to delete my facebook, but i don't know if i can?
I want to delete my facebook because all it causes is drama. People take things the wrong way and then they get all mad and call me and even my friends ugly. i just want to be done with it but i'm on facebook over half the day and i'm afraid i won't know what to do with myself or that i will regret deleting it. Any ever delete their facebook? how did you cope? did you regret it? thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:00 AM

You can't delete it, but you can deactivate it.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:01 AM

nuff nuff get rid of those people on it
03-24-2014, 11:05 AM

I deactivated mine ages ago and I got a few 'why did you block me' and I just said I didn't I deleted it I CBa with it anymore. And they just said oh and that was the end of it,
03-24-2014, 11:14 AM

yes you can delete it all you have to it go to the security page and press deactivate, i don't remember the exact amount of day but wait like 20 days and it will be permanently deleted
03-24-2014, 11:23 AM

if you dont really want to delete to delete it jus block those people & remove the ability to comment on your photos . but if you really want to delete it i think the option is under settings .
03-24-2014, 11:28 AM

yOU MAY DESACTIVATE IT Smile first go to the part where you log out, but dnt do it, the go to account settings, and click where say desactivate account , I think is at the bottom. the it will ask you your password and other things. GOOD LUCK (:
03-24-2014, 11:35 AM

I deleted mine cause a lot of shit kicked of and i was getting a lot of abuse and threats and it feels so nice not having it, you dont feel the need to check it and it just feels nice to not have it. play a game instead or something. and even if you do want it back you can just reactivate it
03-24-2014, 11:38 AM

You can't delete it but you can deactivate in. Press the arrow by the home button and then click account settings. The there is a list off to the left that says:General Security Notifications Apps
Mobile Payments Facebook Ads. Press security. From there you have to press deactivate your account. Click on it and it will ask you why you want to deactivate it and a couple other questions. Confirm that you want to deactivate it. Then it will give you a few weeks to log on if you decide you want to keep your account. If you don't then your account will be unreachable and no one will be able to find you on Facebook or view your profile.

My best friends older sister deactivated her account because she was getting bullied through it.She said she doesn't regret it or miss any of the drama. People did ask her at school a few times why she deleted it but after a week everyone pretty much forgot about it.

I wish you the best of luck Smile
-Samantha
03-24-2014, 11:42 AM

You Can Deactivate .. This One You Can LogIn Again when Ever You Want ..
You Can Also Permnantly Delete Ur Account But You Can't Come Back To The Account No More..

Before You Delete Ur Account..If yOu Want Ur Photos And Other Things From Ur Facebook Account ..Make Sure Download a copy of your Facebook data By Going To Account Setting And Download .. Then Delete Ur Account Completely ...

How do I permanently delete my account?
If you deactivate your account from your Security Settings page, your profile (timeline) disappears from the Facebook service immediately. People on Facebook will not be able to search for you. Some information, like messages you sent, may still be visible to others.

In case you want to come back to Facebook at some point, we save your profile (timeline) information (friends, photos, interests, etc.) so that the information on your profile (timeline) will be there when you come back. A lot of people deactivate their accounts for temporary reasons.

If you do not think you will use Facebook again and would like your account deleted, keep in mind that you will not be able to reactivate your account or retrieve any of the content or information you have added. If you would like your account permanently deleted with no option for recovery, log in to your account and then submit your request here.

https://www.facebook.com/help/search/?q=...e+facebook