This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have been blocked from adding ppl on facebook?
03-24-2014, 10:59 AM
I have been blocked from adding ppl on facebook?
I have been blocked for 30 Days from adding people on facebook which is a Joke its a social network. But if i try to add people again will it reset the 30 Days?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:07 AM

for privacy issue… facebook suggest you to add people that you know, not those who you don't know.
you get this message because there're many unresponded friend requests. Some people will ignore the friend request which you sent them if they don't know you.

If you try to add people again, it will not reset the 30 days… however, you just can't add friend when your account was blocked from sending friend request……

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:16 AM

I'm not sure because I never experienced it.
It may be a glitch of some sort.
03-24-2014, 11:23 AM

How stupid does that sound. No offense to you answerer, but to the site. 'Only add people you know' why would I do that? If I want to talk to people I know, I'll bleeping call them on the phone. Its a social networking site. You're supposed to be social and talk to people
03-24-2014, 11:26 AM

you Were Blocked From adding people because you added a lot of people in a short period of time you will be allowed to Add people again Once the block gets lifted Go Slower Or Else you will get blocked again
03-24-2014, 11:29 AM

You can't add more people since Facebook thinks that you are trying to spam advertisements and other stuff that violates the community guidelines. There is no possible way to add more people. You have to wait for awhile.

Good luck!