This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
facebook not notifications?
03-24-2014, 11:00 AM
facebook not notifications?
do anyone know how get my notifications showing red again? just got wall post comment and did not showing read mark next to - mark in my notifications anymore wonder u know where to go in my setting again? maybe press something in my setting that i give 5-10 points

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:07 AM

Make sure that you did not justify any options in "Notifications" tab of "Settings". Then, send the email to Facebook master that you have that problem. Make sure that you type "@facebookmail.com" after the username. If you don't have mails from him/her, then contact ISP.

I hope that helps!

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:19 AM

I've seen this happen too. It seems that the notification is not real time (at least not all the time). I've gotten text messages about a wall post, went to facebook and the notification didn't show until several minutes later. It's just a guess but I think it's related to site usage (if there's a lot of traffic on the site, the notifications aren't displayed as quick).
03-24-2014, 11:22 AM

ok this happened to me.. on your facebook page.. at the bottom, where the notification things are, click on it, and then click on, 'see all' it will bring up all the recent notifications.. then on the right side, you will see 'show notifications..' go down and at the bottom you will see 'other applications' under it will say 'feed comments' and 'likes'... well my 'feed comments' was unchecked and thats what my problem was.. hope this helps.