This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Relationship Advice URGENT (Will Return Favour)?
03-24-2014, 11:00 AM
Relationship Advice URGENT (Will Return Favour)?
I firstly, just want to apologise incase I come across arrogant in my question. I know i'm far from perfect but I try to my best for everyone. I'm 17, male and have never had a girlfriend but i'm starting to really want someone. I don't agree but girls say I should be a hollister model, that i'm hot blah blah blah. The thing is, this is when i'm on websites like omegle as girls don't have confidence to say it face to face, they just stare. Anyway, I know it isn't just about looks and I completely agree, i'll try and make everyone happy, I would never try to upset someone and I get along with everyone at my school etc. I work really hard but not OTT. Basically, where can I find a girlfriend? I'm not into any girls at my school and I don't think parties are the right place. Where I live no one does 'clubs' they either get a job etc and i'm about to get a job where there aren't any girls working. Please help and post your question below.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:06 AM

Ask your friends and family to set you up! They know your personality so they'd be likely to match you to someone compatible!

Hope you'll answer mine Smile

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:14 AM

Well, this might be a little hard to find a girl when you've limited a lot of your options. I wouldn't go on any kind of social media to try and find a girlfriend, those places are kind of sketchy and you never know who you're going to come across. I would try joining some clubs or find things that you're interested in and you could meet people with common interests that way. You could also go out with friends more and try and meet new people. Also, you said you're 17, so you could just wait until you go off to college to find a girlfriend...I guarantee you that there will be way more new people to meet. Best of luck!
03-24-2014, 11:22 AM

I would say maybe just waiting I know it sounds like annoying but eventually someone will come along that you genuinely like and then you can take things from there Smile