This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are some details about Twitter mobile?
10-15-2012, 08:00 PM
What are some details about Twitter mobile?
I have unlimited texting, and 25 of the data stuff every month. What happens when I sign up for Twitter mobile? Are they like regular texts, or do they take away the data things? Anything else I should know?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:09 PM

Well i have verizon and if you have unlimited then your good. Its completely free and they are regular txts and you can limit it to what you want them to notify you about on the website

Ads

10-15-2012, 08:09 PM

Using twitter mobile, if you upload anything, retrieve your twitter page, retrieve friends twitter page, it's all done by "data" that you've indicated you get 25 (it's actually gigabyte) a month. If twitter sends you something, it will be in text form which for you, you've indicated is unlimited. But Don't sweat the 25 thing, mobile pages are significantly smaller in size. This Yahoo Page is roughly 64KB large. You could load this page over 16,000 times before you would come close to using your 25 gigabyte of data transfer.

http://www.microscriber.com