This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why Do Most People Hate Justin Bieber?
03-24-2014, 11:00 AM
Why Do Most People Hate Justin Bieber?
I mean, he didn't do anything wrong, why do people have to be so mean? Are they tired of living their own short pathetic lives so they started bothering a talented singer of whom they are probably very jealous of? Is that the case? And also, does he have more haters than beliebers? Please no hate or rude comments. I'm not trying to offend anyone in particular.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:04 AM

Because he is in the spotlight, his fans are in the group of 11-16 and he started drinking young, has been to jail, does drugs, BAD INFLUENCE

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:09 AM

He didn't do anything wrong? are you kidding?
He could of actually killed someone with his DUI. He was under the influence of drugs and alcohol. And many other stuff he's done like egging someone's house costing thousands in damages. pissing in a bucket. He thinks cuz he's famous he can do anything he wants.
Would you be okay with him if he had actually killed someone or had killed your family?

You Biebiers are crazy and in denial.You will do anything to defend him.
03-24-2014, 11:11 AM

At first it was all jealousy but now he really is just not a good person.
03-24-2014, 11:11 AM

Cause, it's not them. People have nothing better to do than cut other people down. It's a "scales" thing I call it, this person it here and that person is there. Move that person down, gives the appearance that the other person moved up without exerting an effort to make themselves better! Noticed those people long ago they don't impress me, fast talk or not. Plus, a lot people don't have a life.
03-24-2014, 11:18 AM

LOL you want to know why most people hate Justin Bieber? BECAUSE OF HIS FANS!!!!! You guys are so obnoxious and think he's so popular. Idiots. Justin has less followers on Twitter than people in the US. Also, you idiots think it's okay for you to insult people who don't like him? That's why. If you can like him in delusion, we hate him with facts. And you aren't trying to offend anyone in particular? Are you retarded? You're obviously trying to offend haters, which you can't do. We know that what idiots like you say doesn't matter. Just last week I had SEVEN (7) Beliebers arrested because they made death threats towards me. All I said was "I'm glad Bieber finally got caught". Ha. The look on their idiotic faces was HYSTERICAL. I will start getting more arrested for any kind of threat. Idiots. You guys are the worst. For some reason I would rather listen to fans of One Direction rant about them, because at least they aren't criminals. So they can rant and rant about those boys, but Beliebers need to realize that Bieber is a terrible role model, and that he probably HATES his fans. You guys are ruining his career by supporting him.
03-24-2014, 11:28 AM

Most people hate Justin Bieber because the way he&#x27;s growing up and becoming, he&#x27;s getting into a lot of trouble, and he&#x27;s becoming a bad influence on his fans as well. I mean I don&#x27;t hate him, I just disagree of what his behavior has been heading towards. He&#x27;s getting deported back to Canada because his was drinking as driving, so he&#x27;s leaving his old home in Atlanta Georgia, and moving back to Ontario Canada where he used to live, from his bad behavior I was always wondering &quot;does his mom know what is going on with her own son?!?! I mean she&#x27;s taking care of Jazimine Justin&#x27;s little sister, now its 2014 I wonder how Jazmine is looking up to her big brother so far?&quot; And what does a 19 year old new that big of a house anyway?! I mean he makes like millions for his music, but seriously I&#x27;ll wait a little longer for a mansion that big, but he&#x27;s retiring from his music, that he loved doing for 19 years,
03-24-2014, 11:36 AM

Because when he entered this industry he was a young talented boy..he was respectful and genuine and people didn&#x27;t like this, they almost moulded him into this different person and I think it is unhealthy for a young person to have that much money..people are jealous and this is why they hate on him..xoxox
03-24-2014, 11:44 AM

1) Yes he did. He spits on fans, does drugs, and was drinking and driving. Not to mention he smokes pot. I do agree people are really mean to him though.

2) That is very, VERY rude to call people&#x27;s lives pathetic because they don&#x27;t like JB. It&#x27;s just their opinion like you have yours.

3) Yes, now he does have more haters than beliebers. He lost a lot of believers by going to jail, including me.
03-24-2014, 11:50 AM

His reckless arrogance.
http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/23/justin-bie...ag-racing/