This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS GENERATION??? THE TEENAGERS OMG WTF SOMEONE TELL ME HELP PLEASEEEEE.?
03-24-2014, 11:00 AM
WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS GENERATION??? THE TEENAGERS OMG WTF SOMEONE TELL ME HELP PLEASEEEEE.?
This might sound like a rant,
I'm 14 years old
and I'm obsessed with 80s movies you know the teen kinda flicks
(The breakfast club, the outsiders, stand by me, pretty in pink, 16 candles, better off dead, and tones of others)
I'm wondering what happened?
Like I know the girls from then to now still look the same and act the same.
But the guy like wow!
they actually are confident and spontaneous and what not.
not only that but I'm not sure about you but were I live
All the guys literally have these poofta hair styles
Shaved sides and the top just up but really gay up.
and if it'd not that then there hair is just long and surfy but really girly.
What happened??
what happened to chivalry and actually looking like a man
LIKE THE GREASERS!! I'm in love with sodapop and ponyboy there amazing characters and the actors done it we'll.

btw I live in australia melbourne and they look like that everywhere and act like there all hot stuff.

it feels like I'm waiting for this one guy. But then I think there's none left because I'm in this fucking decade were there all pooftes. Btw I'm the type of girl who loves writing and movies
even though I'm pretty I don't have a boyfriend because unlike all the girls now a days I have respect.
NOT ONLY THAT
But watever happened to just looking normal having muscle
( real muscle) not the type like the guys now a days.
the guys no a days literally just do it for appearance.
Rather back then they had natural muscle from actual food not powders and shit.

Obviously they might have been some people that do that but not really.
My dad and mum were the hot stuff at school.
And all my dad did to get muscle was eat raw eggs in the morning and play basketball, and my mum would just roller skate and play net ball.
I agree 100% with both of you!
And when I meant chivarly I meant in general girls and guys being curtious.
and I may sound like I'm generalizing others but it's the truth
uh. I dunno
And ahahaha im so using that word now on

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:09 AM

Join the club babe, I'm in a worse place than you, I'm in love with men from the 19th century to early 20th century
I live in a country where all guys are ugly, long haired,and sissy who walk around and think they're the beesnees,
But...I know a few guys who aren't like that..
when I thought I lost hope, I met a guy who hated that stuff too..
You might think that all hope is lost, but remember
We live in a world with 7 billion people, and I believe from the deepest part of my heart that theirs always a special sb for everyone.
Just cuz you don't have a BF doesn't make you different or weird or ugly
It just shows you're not going to join into the stupid social parades of this century and that your more mature than it all
Plus cuz your waiting for sb with an actual brain in his head..
Hope I helped

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:14 AM

Life isn&#x27;t a movie. Be that as it is, I do agree people in our generation are punks. I hopefully am not. There is too much boasting, people looking like birds, i call them birdies. Chilvary is dead because women want equality. The only reason for chilvary is that women were thought to be delecate, and not our equals. Guys are dressing more soft looking because they want to meet girls in the middle with femininity. In other words it&#x27;s better to look soft and be boastful if a Guy wants to have sex. They usually get laid more than what they consider their nearly fatuous counterparts. There are alot more gay guys and experimental girls. Haven&#x27;t you noticed it&#x27;s all about the pleasure thing?
03-24-2014, 11:19 AM

We are in the same boat lol. I'm 14 (almost 15) but I like the 90s more than this generation. Everything to me in the 90s/80s seemed cool I love 90s music,clothes,just everything about it lol. I wish i had a time machine. But it seems like today a lot of teens are too cought up with facebook,Twitter,Instagram they say stuff like "did you see what katie say on my twitter?" I'm like really? we should be going outside more and stuff, It's sad. The guys did seem nicer before, not too much violence, nobody cussed as much as they do today, there was no #blahblah, It seemed great, Even know i was born in 99 I got to live 1 whole year as a 90's BABY (not kid) so i'm glad for that thank god! But i guess things just change, new people come in there is change and new generations. I liked the early 2000s too.
03-24-2014, 11:21 AM

Exactly the same as you guys, except I'm more of a vintage and 70s girl. It's all social media and instant chat and I end up sitting there like wtf is going on here?
I was born in 99 and wish it stayed like the 90s, life is way to complicated sometimes I wish we could go back in time, being human was a whole lot simpler!
03-24-2014, 11:28 AM

Lol your grammar and spelling is terrible.
03-24-2014, 11:31 AM

You're right. I'm 16 and living in '59 and I see no appeal in today's nancy-boy fashions and mannerisms. It's pretty lonely, though, being the only rockabilly around.