This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shy girls opinions please?
03-24-2014, 11:00 AM
Shy girls opinions please?
Ok so long story short my shy crush ( we've known eachother for about 4 years , were both 15 ) she is really shy and has confidence problems , I admitted to her that I really like her and told her what I like about her she replied by telling me that she feels te same for me. We've been on dates and I want to ask her to be my Gf but we can't talk much I person due to trying to hide news of "us" and because I a problem with a "friend" of hers ( who treats her bad and that pisses me off because she doesn't deserve that ). I texted her the day afterwards when she was getting ready for school ( I had been ill all week and missed every day of school that week , she said se missed me loads while I was gone ) I said good morning beautiful and he replied with 7 hearts.

Anyway we haven't been able to talk much if at all lately and I sent her a msg on Facebook asking if we could have a chat tomorrow ad telling her that Iossed beig able to talk to her and I missed her cute giggle and her smile and being able to look in her eyes ( all of that it true btw ) do you think I shouldn't have sent that messge ? Idk I feel it makes me look a bit needy but I just wante dot tell her the truth ad try to e able to talk to her again. I miss her : / Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:02 AM

ah no. you dont sound needy. you are the ideal figure of what any shy girl could ask for: a guy that cares i guess
you should ask her to be your girlfriend depending on the situation because you even know that she likes you back. that is good. So when the moment is right, tell her and promise her that you will make your relationship work. i promise, it will make her day

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:08 AM

First of all, ur sooooo sweeeet! shes so lucky to have a guy like you in ur life and i dont think it comes off as needy. I would like that myself and i would feel like i have something to look forward too. Unless u made the message sound like you want to tell her u dont like her anymore, then that might scare her but yeah good luck! :-)