This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do women try to ruin their husband relationship with his friends?
03-24-2014, 11:01 AM
Why do women try to ruin their husband relationship with his friends?
I have a friend who has a wife who hates me for no reason.Who also has flirted with me sexually but i turned her down and she started hating me even more.She has also caused us to stop speaking.Then she started becoming friends with a couple of my relatives on a few social media sites.What is she up too...lol

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:04 AM

Don't group all women together like that. I think some people can't handle their spouses (wife or husband) to have a good time without them. So they try and sabotage relationships with their spouses friends. It's not a female trait. It's what jealous and controlling people do, whether they are male or female it doesn't matter, they come in all shapes and sizes.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:07 AM

Why are you trying to hang out with a married man so much?? Maybe you need to get a life of your own and stop worrying about another mans wife!!! If its a problem to him, he will deal with it!!
03-24-2014, 11:10 AM

This is not the truth and why you did not tell your friend his wife came on to you, are you telling everything. Anyway, not calling you a DOG, but some women, know a dog when they see one, and of course you would not want your husband hanging around a man who loves a bunch of women and known too cheat, or may encourage her husband to do so, by introducing him to WHORES.
03-24-2014, 11:17 AM

Hello
u did nice job. I think she is trying to approach u again and she is moving in ur relatives way. She may think that u surely approach her with her things now. and she is expecting ur attention now.
She needs ur approachment towards her and she will be ready to talk with u normally in her own way if u r willing to move in her fav way.
So its better to be away from her from all ways and u can tell ur friend (her husband)this issue also . Because she may complaint ur friend also abt u in different way and he may take it in negative way also .
so better tell ur friend first abt ur issue on his wife so that u can be in safe zone..He cant misunderstnad u so dont delay more and have cool talk with him and also tell him abt her latest communications with ur relatives through social media sites. okk
If u delay more now to approach ur friend u cant get best chance than now and u cant convince him in ur life again. That may gives u bad impact also so think wisely n take nice decision
Goodluck
03-24-2014, 11:17 AM

Spend more time worrying about your friendship with the guy, not his wife. If she's acting weird, just ignore her. Clearly, this isn't a situation where you can also be friends with her, so don't. But also don't let her get into your head like this. There are a thousand things she could be trying to do and if you are more focused on her than on him, you're already not in a good place. Get a girlfriend and ignore his crazy wife. It'll help your friendship the most to just let her do what ever strange thing she's trying. Typically, though, to manipulate you, she'll need you to buy into it. So don't. Stop thinking about her.