This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what would you do if you catch someone messing with your Facebook while you were away?
03-24-2014, 11:01 AM
what would you do if you catch someone messing with your Facebook while you were away?
For example, this person added bunch of random people as Friends, commented on random people's page, and did a status update for you saying you just found out you are pregnant or just came out of closet?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:02 AM

That wouldn't happen because I don't have a Facebook.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:08 AM

I don't think Facebook can get any more messed up.
03-24-2014, 11:12 AM

Lol same here. I don't have a Facebook.
03-24-2014, 11:18 AM

First things first..... Change your password! Make it a good one as the hacker seems rarther crafty!

You can get reported for adding people you don't know and then potentially banned, so it may be worth contacting the people and explaining that someone hacked your profile and it is a mis understanding.

A little status explaining that you were hacked will then stop people asking about your fertility and sexuality!

And as a last resort if everything does not settle down, maybe shut down your profile for a few weeks and then re appear in a few weeks time with a cool status about how your weekend has been amazeballs!

Unless your "friends" on facebook have the maturity level of a 3 year old you should be fine and they should understand as it has happned to most of us!

Good luck!