This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Friend using son to buy dog??? Help?
03-24-2014, 11:01 AM
Friend using son to buy dog??? Help?
So a friend of mine has a son that's severely autistic. I know she's planning on having him go stay at a center for kids with autism shortly as it's hard for her as a single mother. Anyways, she's been posting nonstop trying to get donations for a therapy dog for her son, not just any dog. This dog has to be a corgi puppy priced at $2000. I know for a fact that's her favorite dog and I just can't shake the feeling she's using her son as an excuse to have other people buy her a puppy when there's plenty of wonderful dogs in shelters at 90% cheaper. I'm not sure if I should bring this up to her as she is consistently asking me to share her Facebook ad about raising the funds. I won't as I don't spam the hell outta people, but this still bugs me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:06 AM

Yeah it sounds like your friend is running a scam, I'd talk her out of it quick she could get in huge trouble

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:12 AM

IF you don't talk her out of this bull crap, then there is gonna be a problem-a HUUUGGGEEE! PROBLEM.