This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP! Is my horse pregnant?
03-24-2014, 11:01 AM
HELP! Is my horse pregnant?
I got my girl from a dogger page on Facebook. She is a maiden mare, It has now been approximately 8 months since I have owned her and I have noticed she has never come into heat. Only recently I have noticed how big she is getting big, so I started to diet her, making her exercise and no luck with weight loss.. she is in a paddock with barely any grass.. I only just noticed some belly movements in the past couple of days and when I touch her bum it's not muscle it feels very soft.. She has also been pretty moody and has been chasing our dog out of her paddock the past few days which is very unlike her she usually just sniffs him and goes to do her own thing..

I have noticed her udder is alot bigger now then it was a few months ago, she also bagged up the other day but it's gone back down again..

I'd her a vet out but at the moment my bill is that high I'm struggling to pay it.. (If it's not one horse injuring themselves it's another)

Is there any at home pregnancy tests I can do for her?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:08 AM

It sounds like she is pregnant . Im sorry but I don't know any "tests" to preform on her to see if she really is, but GOOD LUCK!!! Big Grin

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply