This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can't read my Libra man! Pls help!!!?
03-24-2014, 11:02 AM
Can't read my Libra man! Pls help!!!?
So I'm kinda dating this libra man. I'm scorpio by the way. We met last year, august of 2013. We hung out a couple of times then we just kinda got kinky and rented a motel to get it on. After that, I felt so guilty and disgusted because I'm not this kind of girl I actually dont know why I did it. But he is really cute though. The next day after our sex, he told me he has a girlfriend and he apologized sincerely. I got mad at him for that but I still kinda flirted with him afterwards for revenge. Though as the time goes by, cant help but fall for him. Even though he has a girlfriend, there was no stopping us from seeing each other. He's really sweet when we are togetehr. He makes me feel like he really does like me. Want even. But when we text, he's fickle as a pickle! Then something came up. We didnt talk from November until January. Now in the year 2014, he told me he broke up with his girlfriend and hates her so much cause she wont stop bugging him. But what's bugging me is that he blocked me on facebook though we're not friends there! So I asked my friend to check his profile and my friend told me his pictures with his girlfriend are stil there while his girlfriend already deleted their pictures on her profile! He says he wants me. He likes me. He misses me. He makes me feel all that shit but he confuses me because I think he's just using me to move on from his break up. I dunno really.. Im so confused i duno what to think anymore. I just wanna know if he really do like me and want me to be his girlfriend.

Sorry for the long read but I hope to find the answer

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:05 AM

Libras are indecisive.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:13 AM

Libra's are the sluts of the zodiac! And if that offends any of you Libra's out there, TOUGH SHIITE! I dated a Libra that cheated on me, was friends with a Libra male that couldn't stay faithful is his useless life depended on it and my mother (who is a Scorpio, btw) had two friends that were Libra's and both couldn't keep their legs shut if they were surgically sewn shut! Sorry, just my experience, dear...
03-24-2014, 11:23 AM

Just proves my point that most Libras aren't relationship material. They're good by themselves because they are selfish, can't commit to a relationship, don't know what they want, would rather be in a relationship and cheat than be single and playing around because they don't like being alone.
03-24-2014, 11:26 AM

*omg*
To me it sounds like your Libra friend plays a double-game. Pay attention with this Libra. In my experience know Libra men very well how to charm a woman, how to make compliments and how to make one feel special :-) Puuurfect gentlemen :-) In this case I’d be very careful… On the negative side can Libra men have the habit to slip from one relationship directly into the next. To say it clear: They like to leave the doors open. Since Libra is peace-and harmony loving they’d probably avoid arguments on the positive side, but also avoid to clarify positions & to speak the mind in a very direct and clear way - (neither with his ex-friend nor with you) He does not seem to be really over the relationship with his ex-girlfriend (photos on the profile...)
My suggestions:
- Talk to and ask him gently why he’s still blocking you on fb
- Don’t rush or hurry him. In such a situation it’s never wise to hurry! Just look how things develop. Worst case scenario: He would strike up a relationship with you. His ex-girlfriend makes the decision to want him back or he tries to win her back secretly. He goes back to her and leaves you heartbroken.
Just my thoughts…. Good Luck mate!