This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What can i do to make things better with my husband after he "caught me talking to an ex?
10-15-2012, 08:01 PM
What can i do to make things better with my husband after he "caught me talking to an ex?
I feel like shit. It was supposed to be a joke,my best friend works with my ex,sinse my ex supposedly changed his ways and is now a man of God,my friend wanted to play a joke on him to show he hasnt changed his playing ways,she set up a fake facebook account and started talking to him.Just yesterday she gave me the username and password so i could see for myself,i unfortunately didnt close the page and my husband saw everything he now thinks it was me but it wasnt. Curiosity got the best of me i know it was dumb and childish. Now how can i maie things better when he wont even listen to what i have to say/
i dont have aby reason to lie. Actually my husband is the the one that has cheated on me over and over again once even with one of my best friends so i have no reason to lie at this point. That is what happened had it been me i wouldnt hesitate one bit to tell him after all hes done to me. It was all a big joke to us.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:09 PM

If he won't listen to you, it's time to move out.

Ads

Damn! FB is an instrument to destroy marriages! Talk to your husband and tell him to talk also with your friend. He needs to know the truth.

And don't do it again!

You have to ~hope~ he ever trusts you again.
Hopefully, divorce doesn't run through his mind. As good husbands, cannot tolerate cheating.

Men of god also try to excuse their ways by saying "they've changed".
They don't

If this was 'your friend's' doing, it would probably be a good idea to get them involved and tell your husband what's actually going on. But to be honest...I don't believe you either. At the very least, you had no business even being interested in your ex...joke or no joke.

You can stop lying to yourself. Why are you interested in the ex and his life? You can't be honest with your husband until you get honest with yourself. Were you hoping the ex had changed or hoping he hadn't?? Why? You can admit to being stupid about it but that doesn't explain to your husband why you did it. Can you do that? Try telling your husband the truth instead of manipulating his understanding to suit you.

You and your friend are both douches, and whatever you get you deserve. Purposefully setting up a fake facebook account, and thinking its a joke to pretend to be someone else isn't funny, its cruel and nasty. Hopefully your husband moves on before your next joke is screwing some random guy because you thought it would be funny.

You like jokes apparently. You are living one with your marriage. That's a joke right there. Your husband cheats on you all the time and even with your best friend. But you feel the need to appease him over a joke that he took the wrong way?

Smells in here today.

Why? Why do you want to suck up to a man who cheats on you? Talking to someone you know is NORMAL.

Your husband is a loser.