This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you electronically communicate and spend time with your boyfriend/girlfriend more than your platonic friend?
03-24-2014, 11:02 AM
Do you electronically communicate and spend time with your boyfriend/girlfriend more than your platonic friend?
One of my friends says that he doesn't think he has enough time for a boyfriend. He also says that in general people don't spend large amounts of time talking to their friends on Facebook, text, and etc. He also says that people spend more time with someone they're dating than they would with their friends. Do you do that?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:08 AM

Definitely. In the first place there's no one I'd call a friend. Anyhow I spend a lot of time with my boyfriend. We communicate regularly everyday and even if I had my circle of friends I'd prioritize him. Your friend is right. It's pretty common to hear about people detaching themselves from their friends once they get a girlfriend or boyfriend. Only some would still maintain their friendships or spend more time with their buddies than with their partner.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply