This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do you hate one direction? What did they do to you :(?
03-24-2014, 11:02 AM
Why do you hate one direction? What did they do to you :(?
O Okay so why do people hate one direction? Like they did absolutely NOTHING to you. They are just 5 boys who started off on the x factor who made their dreams come true and now look at where they are! But some people on twitter just say SUCH hateful and rude things about them that the boys get so upset.....LIKE WHY?!! :,( Their's an interview thing with Harry like 1 year ago and he was CRYING because of the stuff he was reading on twitter about him. The stuff people say about them is UNBELIEVABLE.! So let's just stop all this hate and not give them such a hard time Smile Please I am such a huge directioner and I just can't take it anymore. So what do you guys think? Why do you think people hate them so much? Do they deserve it? <--no they don't but I wanna know what you guys think. ALSO NO HATEFUL THINGS OKAY PLEASE I WILL READ ALL THE COMMENTS LATER SO PLEASE NO HATEFUL STUFF. thanks Smile

http://www.onedirectionmusic.com/us/home/

All the boys: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...n_2013.jpg

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:10 AM

Some people are just dicks.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:15 AM

Probably because they are jealous that they're making all of that money, getting girls, basically living the dream.
03-24-2014, 11:21 AM

I&#x27;m a huge directioner too, and I HATE all the hate they get cause like you said, they don&#x27;t deserve it. People are just jealous and bored with their own lame lives. (Not trying to be rude, so no hate)
03-24-2014, 11:31 AM

Why hate? Stop hatinn', start lovinnn!

I think some people hate them bcause they don't like their music.
But for me, I just don't care. I don't know about One Direction, and I don't hate them.
I just listen my own music and enjoy.
03-24-2014, 11:37 AM

Some people just have different music tastes like me I don't like One Direction but I don't go around hating them. Some people take it too far.
03-24-2014, 11:47 AM

There are haters who hate for no reason everywhere.
Some like to hate 1D for no reason
And some like to hate bands like BVB.
The thing is,there are people who have nothing better to do than hate everywhere,you can&#x27;t shut their mouth,you just have to ignore them.
03-24-2014, 11:47 AM

People these days are such fags and hate band or artist for no reason
I'm guy and I don't hate them, in fact they are awesome and swaggy!
Screw h8ters, they have no life and don't have better things to do
I listened to their live, they actually sing really well, and their song story of my life and midnight memories are awesome.

Just ignore them, those people probably won't succeed as well as 1D in the future ^^
Only thing matter is that you admire them, they are famous and talented, others won't change that.
03-24-2014, 11:49 AM

i don't hate them . . .i love them . .. and i mean LOVE
03-24-2014, 11:58 AM

Most people have this skewed idea that 1D are jerks with no talent, can't dance, have lousy music, and yet are somehow famous in Western entertainment. That is why people dislike them. Whether that's true or not is obviously debatable but you are correct in that people shouldn't outright display their "hatred" because it is both rude and pointless.