This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it awkward to talk to a girl for the first time on facebook?
03-24-2014, 11:03 AM
Is it awkward to talk to a girl for the first time on facebook?
i really like her.. she liked some of my stuff and i went to check her profile.. and omg she drived me crazy OMG.. i've never seen such a beautiful girl before.. and i really wanna talk to her.. but i don't know where she lives and she's in a different school.. so my only chance to talk to her is on fb.. is it awkward... and PLEASE tell me some options how to start a conversation with an unknown person.. a girl in this case hahah.. u know what i mean... how to start talking to her.. what should be the first thing i say to her.. i wanna leave good impression

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:10 AM

I would say "hi Smile I was checking out your profile and think you're really cute"

That's a great way to start...good luck Smile

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:20 AM

So as another female I must say... Most of the time women are bothered by random messages from guys, but if she is also liking your pictures then she must be interested in you. So, you just need to be yourself. Not too flirty, don&#x27;t compliment her too much. I would honestly just start with a simple &quot;Hey, what&#x27;s up?&quot; to start it off. If she responds and seems to be engage in the conversation, then it should just be all cruise control from there.