This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Instagram and Twitter?
03-24-2014, 11:03 AM
Instagram and Twitter?
Hi, I'm new on Instagram and Twitter. How can I get more followers?
Could you follow me? I follow back. Smile
Insta: @annavicky
Twitter: @AnnaCouri

Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:06 AM

I'm sure people will follow you, but I do not think this is the place to be asking for followers.
Whatever you do, do not believe those "gain followers" sites, they're used to hack into your Instagram. I've witnessed many of my dumb-ass friends do that.
If you need more help, I'm @mark_tom_travis_blink_182.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:14 AM

This is Not the Place to Ask For Followers Asking People to Follow you on Twitter and Instagram is Not Allowed Considered Spam/Soliciting your Question Can Get Reported and Deleted
03-24-2014, 11:19 AM

Best ways to gain followers. 10 tips. By Instagram user @jake23mat

1. Use hashtags. Google the top hashtags and copy/paste them on your pictures. You can only do 30 at a time though.

2. Like/Comment on other photos. Other people are more likely to check out your photos once you check theirs out. Also, when you like multiple pictures of a user, they see your username pop up repeatedly on their screen and are more likely to go to your profile.

3. Always reply to other people's comments. If someone says "Nice Photo!!" on one of your pictures, always respond by thanking them. Users are more likely to follow someone they feel they can interract with.

4. Make your account public. People will want to see your photos before they follow you.

5. Post good photos. Nobody wants to see boring photos. Post fun, beautiful, clean, and exciting photos!

6. Use editing apps. Snapseed, Vscocam, Picstitch, and afterlight are great apps to use. These apps are better than the instagram filters.

7. If you must, buy followers. But it shouldn't matter that much.

8. Post regularly, but not too frequently. Once or maybe twice a day is perfect.

9. Realize what time you post your pictures. People aren't going to see your photos at 3am. Now 10am right after people wake up? That's good. Or 6pm right after people get off work? That's great too!

10. Connect your account to facebook. That way your facebook friends will see your instagram account and follow you.

Hope it helps!
My username is @jake23mat on Instagram if you want to check out my feed!