This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How should I talk to this girl?
03-24-2014, 11:03 AM
How should I talk to this girl?
Hello, I'm Chris Vaghinez, and I need advice. So this girl in my Chemistry class stares at me all the time... and one time deliberately got all her friends to do the same. She looks away when I catch her. Anyways, I want to go somewhere with this girl. We've only spoken when we were in groups for a lab and only about the schoolwork... but I want to like talk to her on a friendly level, but I don't know how to initiate the conversation. Maybe on FaceBook? Not sure, help me Yahoo!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:13 AM

Go up to her and say "I notice you staring at me" and continue the conversation from there.. don't say it awkwardly- say it in a confident and casual way, sort of like you're flirting. If you just start chatting her on facebook she might feel like you don't have the courage to talk to people in person. The best way is to say hi in real life first, THEN start chatting online to get to know the person better. I'm pretty sure I'm your age because I'm in chemistry too.. haha and I think if a guy said that to me I'd probably give them an obvious answer to whether I like them or not. If I liked them, I would continue the conversation. If I didn't I'd probably just purposely say something awkward and short to end the conversation asap. That way, I wouldn't waste your time and hopefully this girl won't waste your time and mess with your feelings like some sl*ts at my school lol..
good luck!

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:17 AM

Get a bunch of your friends together for a outing, ask her to come along in class like " Hey, a bunch of friends and I are going out and you could come, if you want ". With the first couple dates being a group hang out it will give you guys the chance to learn about each other out of school with the possibility of still being " a couple ".