This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is starting your own business risky? Do they fail easily?
03-24-2014, 11:03 AM
Is starting your own business risky? Do they fail easily?
I want to start my a service and offer it to the people within my community. I know that I have to target different kinds of people(the elderly, poor, rich, busy working people, disabled people, anywhere). After seeing if people like what I offer/provide, I'll form it into a business. I have about $10,000 saved up. I know that I have to provide good service to the people so they can remain as my customers.

Having connections, posting ads on the newspaper and social media, and networking networking networking = the keys to a good business right?

But are business easy to be failed?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:04 AM

Before you do anything, see what competing businesses in and around your area do with the same services, and consider if you can compete by doing these things better and less expensively.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:10 AM

It can be. When starting a business, the beginning is always the hardest, but once you get through all of that you basically go downhill, but that doesn't mean you don't need to put effort anymore. When you do a business you need to have all your effort put to be successful. You see it can be easy to fail if you don't pay attention to staff and don't make sure they do their job, and if you give up so easily. You see, just like life, business has it's dark days too, and to not make it fail , you shouldn't give up on those days. So the business fate depends on how you do things. Just never give up and have a strong honest relationship with your staff and you'll do fine. Good luck!!!!