This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friend wont take these pictures of me off FB?
03-24-2014, 11:04 AM
My friend wont take these pictures of me off FB?
OMG ! im so frustrated. the pictures arent bad or anything i just dont look my best and its embarressing to some people such as me. ive tried saying like delete delete please but she keeps them and it gets me sooo frustrated! i dont want to be mean and threaten her but shes a stuborn person. help no bad comments
thanks everyone..it kinda helped.
1) i did put very embarresing pics of her. she didnt mind at all!!
2) ill try to talk about with her, but shes really stubborn and doesnt see anything wrong with it. (I look like a troll its even worse)
3) You dont realize that even though i untag myself, the pics are STILL there! everyone can go to her profile and see them.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:11 AM

Just tell her how you feel. Like, I'm really embarrassed of the pics of me you posted and I'd appreciate it if you took them off. If she can't respect that or you, then she doesn't deserve you as a friend! Just saying!

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:21 AM

I think you can report them saying that they're of you and you don't want them up. That should work as FB is really good with handling reports! I hope this helps!
03-24-2014, 11:24 AM

Well I have pictures of friends and they tell me to delete them on the comments but I leave them cause I think it's funny...
03-24-2014, 11:32 AM

Just untag yourself....
03-24-2014, 11:41 AM

do you have any embarrassing pics of her you can put up in retaliation?
03-24-2014, 11:45 AM

Talk to her about it. Instead of just saying " please delete" tell her how you really feel. She might just think your being sarcastic but if you explain to her how you really feel than Im sure she'll understand Smile If she doesn't than you don't deserve her as a friend. Hope this helps Smile
03-24-2014, 11:52 AM

dont worry, your your own worse critic, everyone feels the same way. Sometimes im all like SHIT thats terrible but then im all like nah its just me
03-24-2014, 11:52 AM

If you are tagged in them untag them. Report them if they bother you that much. Don't worry about it though my friends take unattractive pictures of me all the time and I just move along. Life goes on.
03-24-2014, 11:58 AM

see the thing people do wrong the most is freak out about things that is the thing that turns them on to keep doing what they are doing so they can get a rouse out of you. i don't know your friend that well so idk if that why she is doing it but u should just go to her calmly and say i rly dont like this pic is there any way you can take it off Facebook or crop me out of it and then ask her how she would feel if u did the same thing