This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is it right to let my girlfriend use my facebook but now i feel like i cant do anything on it anymore?
03-24-2014, 11:04 AM
is it right to let my girlfriend use my facebook but now i feel like i cant do anything on it anymore?
my girlfriend asked for my facebook details i kinda refused at first but then she pulled the oh so you dont trust me thing so i gave in and gave her it but now i feel like i cant go on there and message people cause she will then go on it and read through them what do i do?? help me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:11 AM

why would you let anyone other than yourself use your facebook? Advice: Never give password to anyone other than yourself.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:12 AM

Change your password and tell her you aren't comfortable her reading your messages and that if she trusts you she will let you have private conversations. Every relationship needs privacy as well as shared stuff!
03-24-2014, 11:20 AM

She's the one who doesn't trust you if she wanted your Facebook password...
So you should pull the so you don't trust me thing...
03-24-2014, 11:29 AM

Boy, are you whipped!!! Do you also have HER Facebook information so you can get into her account?

First off, change your password so she can't get on. You are her boyfriend, not her husband. She has no right to go through anything of yours. If she doesn't trust you, she should just break up with you.

Second, dump her! If she will try to control what you do on Facebook, then she will try to control other areas of your life. This relationship is not based on trust (at least, not on her end), so there really is no relationship.

Third, use this as a lesson: Never give anyone information you feel uncomfortable giving.
03-24-2014, 11:30 AM

if you have nothing to hide don't worry. Facebook sucks anyways. None of my friends or me even use it anymore.
03-24-2014, 11:40 AM

If she say that then she's not your true girlfriend. You have to make it clear that you don't have to do what ever
she wants you to do especially if it requires absolute privacy...
try to get her to understand