This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
getting a facebook group removed?
03-24-2014, 11:05 AM
getting a facebook group removed?
somebody i know has created a facebook group that personally insults me and has very harassing implications. it does not actually have any language of suggestive content, but it's very clearly implied when you know what it's talking about. i reported it and its creator but 3 days have gone by and nothing has happened. it uses my name misspelled and has nothing innappropriate really but is very much implicated. i want to delete it and get rid of this burden for good

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:08 AM

Try personally e-mailing Facebook support, you will most probably get a reply from them.

Found the page you were looking for:

http://www.facebook.com/help/contact_gen...sue=signup

They literally HAVE to reply. They will either do something, or tell you WHY they can't don anything about it.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:14 AM

I have had a hate group against me,bullying remarks,threats of setting fire,to myself and my pet,racist remarks,picking on my spelling..but its them who misspell,etc....hey but guess what..i wrote to Facebook I phoned Facebook...be careful its expensive...cost me £18 but nothing has been done...I was told that they cant shut it down as its an info site!!! I have now tried to shut my account down had all my friends try but guess what ..jep..it wont let you..as apparently I (or my friends)don't get the text you got to copy right!! spose I have to live with being unable to spell.. THANKS FACEBOOK>>> I hope you're happy no one can leave!!!!