This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do girls hate me so much?
03-24-2014, 11:05 AM
Why do girls hate me so much?
I used to be friends with a lot of girls but once high school hit they started to diminish and at one point I was bullied into depression by most of the school. As the years went by I came out of it but all of the girls still hated me. They would talk badly about me, make fun of me, post about me on social media, etc. I learned to start ignoring it and soon only had one or two girlfriends who I knew still talked badly about me and they drove me insane with their pety drama problems. So in return I'm friends with 99% guys. I do nothing with them in fact I was in a 3 year relationship and was loyal as a dog to him and I was still labeled as a slut (I didn't even speak to more than 3 people including my boyfriend). To this day (2 years after we broke up) I've only had sex with 2 other guys one I dated for 7 months the other 3 months. Yet everytime I hear something about me it's "oh she's a huge slut she sleeps with anyone". They say other things too, "kill yourself", etc. advice? I'm 18.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:09 AM

They're insecure and jealous.

Be aware--- this behavior doesn't change as you get older.
Adult "grown" woman are just as vicious and evil, if not more so.
When you're older, the stakes are higher: they will bully you out of a job or promotion, spread rumors to ruin your reputation, gossip to denigrate your relationship or marriage, make it miserable for you to be in a club or group.
And as these types of women start showing the signs of aging, they actually get worse, because then they pick on younger, prettier women.

My advice is you just gotta life your life, and don't let ANYONE stop you from being the best you can be. People try to bring you down because they believe you're above them. Stay above them, and carry on. But be aware-- you're 18 now. It won't be much different when you're 48, especially if you're smart, pretty, feminine, sweet, etc.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply